Keeping your four-legged child bright-eyed and bushy-tailed is of the utmost importance to loving pet parents. At home, you can ensure that your furry baby is happy and healthy through everyday activities, such as:
- Taking long walks on the beach (or sidewalk)
- Giving zillions of belly rubs
- Feeding delicious & nutritious meals
- Falling asleep on the couch together watching Lassie reruns
In addition to the above, it is essential to find a great South Loop vet to care for your pet in sickness and in health. We’ve put together a list of some of the best vets in South Loop, Chicago, to help you get started in your search for Fido’s perfect match!
- South Loop Animal Hospital: Located at 1640 S. Michigan Ave., South Loop Animal Hospital‘s hours are: Monday through Friday from 7am to 9pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm (closed Sunday). South Loop Animal Hospital is fantastically close to most residents in the South Loop! This group of vets is great for general and more specific pet needs!
- Animal Care Center of Chicago: Located at 1248 W. Washington Blvd., Animal Care Center of Chicago‘s hours are: Monday through Friday from 630am to 8pm, Saturday from 630am to 6pm, and Sunday from 9am to 5pm. This vet accommodates walk-ins: no appointment required! Animal Care Center of Chicago is also great for vaccination updates and general health issues.
- Metropolitan Veterinary Center: Located at 1556 S. Michigan Ave., Unit 100, Metropolitan Veterinary Center of Chicago is open daily from 7am to 10pm! This vet offers practically everything under one roof! Metropolitan Veterinary Care is great for general care.
- Hyde Park Animal Hospital: Offering two convenient locations in Chicago – one at 6937 S. Stony Island and another at 1363 E. 53rd Street – Hyde Park Animal Hospital is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 7pm and Saturday from 8am to 4pm (closed Sunday). Hyde Park Animal Hospital is a wonderful vet in the Hyde Park neighborhood! Both of these South Loop veterinary offices are great for general care and other specific needs.
Best of luck choosing a fabulous veterinarian in the South Loop neighborhood of Chicago!