The best way to teach kids to read is by reading to them out loud. So…we can only assume the same is true for dogs.
Below we’ve listed a few books with subject matter sure to appeal to both you and your doggo reading companion. These books are likely to illicit smiles, wags, and maybe even a few tears. Either way, you’ll be even more grateful for the joy our fur-friends add to our lives.
- The Call of the Wild & White Fang— Jack London’s must read classics
- The Art of Racing in the Rain — Before catching it on the big screen
- Following Atticus — For all dog loving outdoor enthusiasts
- Because of Winn Dixie — A favorite to read with kiddos
- A Dog’s Purpose — For all dog lovers
—The OUG! Gang