Out-U-Go! Grows Again!
★The Original Professional Pet Care—Now in Chicago’s North Shore!★
Out-U-Go! is heading north of Chicago, now offering awesome pet care to the furry residents of Evanston, Kenilworth, Skokie, and Wilmette!
Bark at us Today!
We hope you have a wonderful holiday. Meetings will resume tomorrow. 🙂
The OUG! Gang!
The best way to teach kids to read is by reading to them out loud. So…we can only assume the same is true for dogs.
Below we’ve listed a few books with subject matter sure to appeal to both you and your doggo reading companion. These books are likely to illicit smiles, wags, and maybe even a few tears. Either way, you’ll be even more grateful for the joy our fur-friends add to our lives.
- The Call of the Wild & White Fang— Jack London’s must read classics
- The Art of Racing in the Rain — Before catching it on the big screen
- Following Atticus — For all dog loving outdoor enthusiasts
- Because of Winn Dixie — A favorite to read with kiddos
- A Dog’s Purpose — For all dog lovers
—The OUG! Gang
Today marks the kick off of Pet Appreciation Week. It’s a great time to give your favorite furry friend some super special love…beyond the everyday pets, scratches, and belly rubs.
Need some ideas? We’ve got ya’ covered.
- Date Night: How about an evening of Quality Time together on an outdoor patio? Or keep it simple and stay home for a special movie night. (We’d recommend Isle of Dogs)
- Homemade Dessert: Knock the socks off Socks by baking these very delicious feline Tuna-Pumpkin Treats.
- Luxurious Bedding: Surprise your special friend with a new place to rest their head…and paws…and tails. This special Dog Bed from Casper will guarantee them a great night’s sleep.**Guarantee does not extend to your BFF if they need to potty in the middle of the night—or if they are hungry.
We hope that you and yours enjoy your special week.
—The OUG! Gang
This entire, and insanely sweet, kitty family is being fostered by OUG!’s Top Dog, Lindsay Gray. Mama and babies love visiting the office, playing with pups, and getting snuggles from humans 😁 While we’re not sure it’s possible to love them (or any kitty) more, here are some silly facts that may just help…
Kitty Fun Facts:
- Voice Recognition: Yes, they know it’s you. Whether or not they care to listen…let’s call that catitude
- A Love Hate With Milk: As popular as it is with our feline friends, they are normally lactose intolerant
- The Leg Rub: Might mean they like you. It also means they are marking their territory 🙂
- Adoption Consideration: Estimates indicate only 37% of kitties entering shelters are adopted
Time to add to your furry family?!
Wags & Love,
The OUG! Gang
The dynamic of pups going to work with their humans (at least on occasion) is increasingly popular, but a difficult dynamic for many businesses to manage. Productivity, human allergens, and destruction to space all become a challenge when fur-pals show up for work. Also, apparently not everyone wants furry colleagues?! We don’t personally know these people, but we’ve heard of them. 🙂
Considering dogs in your work space? We support your decision!
Tips from Out-U-Go!
- Rotate Schedule: 1-3 dogs at a time / set days per week
- Dog Free Zones: Space for total concentration without doggie disruption
- Clean Bedding: Wash it all regularly and share responsibility
- Behavioral Guidelines: Not every pup is meant for office duty and that’s A-Okay!
Do you have or know of an office that allows pups? We can help: email WorkDogs@outugo.com
OUG! can establish customized schedules and services for businesses to help get their office pups walked, exercised, and back to work as happy helpers!
Wanna spoil your pup this Thanksgiving with healthy treats? Would it be a bonus if those treats gave them fresh breath? After all, this makes including them in your obligatory Thanksgiving day nap a no-brainer. You’re welcome.
This treat is healthy, easy (and inexpensive) to make, and full of our favorite fall plentiful superfood – PUUUUUUUMMMMMPKIN!